I think it's an interesting topic.
Plz listen to the 6-minute broadcast and read the articles listed below:
2. 8 Ways to Tell You're a Shopaholic
3. 8 Ways to Stop Your Shopahlic Ways
1. Have you ever been so desperate to buy something that you didn't really need to have it? Plz tell us your experience.
2. Do you think you're a shopaholic? If the answer is yes, what do you usually buy?
Or do you know any of your friends who is a shopaholic?
3. Do you think shopping can release your stress, that is, do you think retail therapy works?
4. There're 8 ways to tell one might be a shopaholic introduced in the article, do you match any or some of them?
5. Do you think the ways in the article to stop being/to be a shopaholic work?
Or do you have any other suggestions?
6. Someone say that most of shopaholics are women. Do you agree?
Have fun with the issue:)